An online panel discussion
Prisoner Victoire Ingabire Umuhoza’s book: “Entre les 4 Murs du 1930”
Her own version of the story and details of the fabrications of charges against her.
Ce 31 Jan 2016 à 16:30 GMT – SUIVRE ICI
Video available soon
- Susan Thompson (New York, USA), Assistant Professor of Peace and Conflict Studies at Colgate University
- Patrick Mbeko (Montreal, Canada) writer and geo-political specialist on Africa
- Mary Easton (Ontario, Canada) Former teacher at Lawson University
- Gloria Uwishema (Rotterdam, Netherlands) Human rights activist and Dutch Representative of International Women’s Network for Democracy and Peace
- Laure Uwase (Brussels, Belgium), Laywer
- Marie-Lyse Numuhoza (London, United Kingdom) the Vice-Chair of Friends of Victoire, human right activist with Voices of African Women campaign, advancing African women’s rights.
- Freddy Usabuwera (Montreal, Canada), National Coordinator of Friends of Victoire in Canada
- Claude Gatebuke (Nashville, Tennessee) Executive Director and co-founder of the African Great Lakes Action Network